Oasis Offers Pre-Visa & Post-Visa Services to ensure that your settlement is completed smoothly and efficiently.
Pre Visa Services
Oasis provides the most efficient and effective services in the Immigration field to our esteemed clients from the day they retain our services. Oasis is built on three pillars:
Morality, Reliance and Expertise
We assist you with the following:
» Counseling with a global perspective: Applying for higher education abroad is a huge decision, both financially and emotionally. It is imperative to invest adequate time and effort in order to make the right decision. Oasis Immigration has a trained staff which provides help to identify the professional goals, enabling the student to take a wiser academic decision which will serve their needs and interests.
» Course Selection: Our expert consultants can hold the student’s hand through the entire process and help them in choosing the right course befitting their interests and aptitude. The entire process of course selection will be simplified as we furnish all the vital information for choosing the correct study program.
» University Selection: Our database provides access to over 2500 courses in more than 300 colleges in 5 different countries: New Zealand, Canada, UK, Australia, and Singapore. We strive to offer accurate and time saving admissions information that is backed by solid research. Our personalized university selection services are tailor-made to fit your needs around your schedule.
» Comprehensive Consulting: If the student is intimidated by the entire process, they would be provided with the option of leaving the tedious jobs with us. The counselors will work with the students and reminders will be sent to them during the application process. The student will just need to prepare for the standardized test and finally take the test. Guidance will be provided in making all the difficult decisions and emerging as a winner.
• Free Counseling: Making the right choice of immigrating to a particular country is imperative to a satisfying future. Our dedicated and first hand experienced team understands your needs very well and we make sure that every one of our clients is well served and provided personalized attention. Keeping in view your individual profile and professional market scenario, we guide and assist you to make the best career choice.
• Free Assessment: The Free Visa Eligibility Assessment is designed to determine if you are eligible to apply for a particular visa. The assessment takes only a few minutes to complete. It is easy to follow. The questions in the assessment have been specifically designed to act as a preliminary test for you to see if you meet the requirements for your visa. You should not rely on this result alone as a true indication of your ability to apply for migration to a particular country. You must fill up the form very carefully to help us assess your case efficiently and effectively.
• Face to Face Consultation: The Face-to-Face Consultation service gives you the opportunity to meet one of our registered Migration Consultants in person to assist you with immigration & visa advice. Our Migration Consultants will give you a personal consultation regarding your visa application. After meeting our experienced Migration Consultants you will gain peace of mind and answers to all you questions.
• Telephonic & Online Consultation: The Telephonic & Online Consultation service enables you to contact our office and talk to one of our registered Migration Consultants. As the migration process can be complicated, it is strongly recommended that you speak to a professional Migration Consultant. Our consultants will ensure that you understand your obligations under any particular visa category and give you advice to improve your chances of success in migrating to a particular country.
» Visa E-lodgment: At Oasis, our professional team assistance is provided to assimilate the required academic and financial documents, as specified by the respective universities and colleges.
• Case filing and representation: We as your authorized agents represent your case in the Department of Immigration and Citizenship of the respective country. We prepare your detailed file to be submitted to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship. We submit your documents electronically or as a hard copy, which takes far less time for the visa to be granted.
• Case follow-up and regular updates: Your assigned counselor does regular follow-ups with the colleges/universities and the Department of Immigration and Citizenship regarding the latest status of your case. Your counselor updates you regarding any change in rules and regulations related to your visa. We keep track of your application and any paper work until the very end of the process.
• Visa Counseling: The trained counselors assist the students in getting the medical clearance and PCC (Police Clearance Certificate). A list of doctors on the panel is provided to the students for getting their checkups.
• Correspondence with the University or the College: The documents of the student are sent to the respective university or the college. The tuition fee, provided by the student, is also sent to the respective institutes. The offer letters are received at the Canam office and delivered to the respective students.
• Migration Assistance: Oasis has qualified and expert migration consultants providing correct and pertinent information on the migration after the completion of the program. The student will be assisted with on-shore visa applications, student visa extensions, and the temporary residence application.
» Interview Preparation: Intensive preparation is done by our qualified English Faculty and Interview Specialists for a positive result in the interview with the Visa Officer. This is being conducted by the relevant Embassy before issuance of the visa.
Appointments can be scheduled on a daily basis based on the applicant’s needs and proficiency in English. The English Faculty can communicate with you in Hindi and Punjabi so that your understanding and transition to English is a smooth one. Mock interviews are also held over the phone so that the applicant will be prepared for the feeling of a telephonic interview.
Research is a very important part of preparing for the interview. We help the applicants by guiding them in the methods and directions where proper research can be done. Having a wealth of knowledge about your future decisions before your interview will greatly boost your confidence. This is a key factor in having a successful interview.
Pre-landing Training: Prior to landing in the different countries, training will be provided to safely immigrate abroad. The applicant is prepared for the questions asked by the immigration officer, declaration of funds, and the weight limits and any other pertinent information.
• Train clients for improving communication skills and professional development skills
• Advise clients about various educational programs and professional training programs they could undertake to improve their professional outlook for compatibility with the employment standards of the concerned country
• Provide air reservation at the most competitive rates
• Provide pre-departure orientation to the clients about the lifestyle, education, job opportunities and other related information in regards to settling down in your country of choice
• Provide Career Counseling to the clients informing them what to look for, think about, and calculating the chances of him/her getting the job plus advising him about the area he/she should concentrate on before going there to increase his/her chances for having a better living
• Keep you updated about the latest information on immigration and status of your application
Post Visa Services
After a hassle free Immigration visa process, Oasis makes the move much easier to Canada, Australia, U.K., New Zealand, and Singapore. Upon your arrival there, we assist you with the following:
» Arrange Airport Pick & economical accommodation on prior request
» Provide orientation of country life style, education, resume preparation, communities and work environment
To provide our clients with a comfortable and relaxing immigration process we also provide scores of allied services for our clients which include the following:
» Foreign Exchange: Oasis in association with global financial service providers, helps with the transfer of money to India from around the globe in the fastest possible way at the most competitive rates. We also assist our clients in the issuance of Foreign Currency and Travelers Cheques on immigration to their country of choice.
» It imparts training and counseling for Visa Interviews at the Embassies for Student Authorization (organize travel, foreign exchange, airport pick-up, and temporary accommodation.)